Friday, March 1, 2013

A Final Trip to Oklahoma

I decided since I had the time that I should make one last trip to Oklahoma to see family before my doctor makes me say put in Houston.
.
Unfortunately I did a terrible job of taking pictures of people while I was there, so there is just this one of me...at least it is a good belly shot for your viewing : )


My mom and I had decided to take a walk in the pasture since it was such a nice afternoon, however the rest of trip the was filled with cold weather and the day I left there was supposed to be a "blizzard" sweep through. Thankfully, I was able to get out of town before anything serious happened and by the time I got home, it was 74 degrees and sunny.

I also came home to a nice surprise, Jesse had put up our baby crib and in it waiting for me and baby was Bob the bear (Jesse's teddy bear as a baby) and a gift from our good friends.




Obviously the rest of the room still needs work, but Jesse is such a sweetheart to have gotten that done! Now all we need is a mattress and baby will have a place to sleep.

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity